lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

How's your memory ? And Dreams

I memory:


a) My house: I was a kid a bit awful, I liked to run all over the place and do bad things
b) My parents: I had a lot to the circus and I was afraid of clowns
c) My brother: Consented me a lot and always took me to walk
d) My grandparent: they were very good to me, my grandmother made me cookies and my grandfather carried in his head

e) Food: My favorite food is macaroni and cheese and the sweet fruit jelly beans

f) My friends:  best friends named Luis and Aaron, we are always wrong and we were out of orderwe held at school


g) My toys: My favorite toys were the tops and marbles, I love you still


h) Music: My favorite musical group, my childhood was too good Salserin


i) School: I liked going to school, I always felt sick to go
j) A vacation: the best vacation of my childhood, a trip to disney world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario